Warning – don’t read on if you don’t want to know!
September is almost gone and I am wondering where did the time disappear to? Are you feeling the same way? My last post was in June before we went on our 17 day trip right after starting a new business….that was fun and stressful! After the trip, we jumped right back into the “sea of busyness” and are slowly reaching out to all the wonderful people we know to share all the changes we have experienced. Can’t wait to connect if we haven’t already……It really has given us time to be grateful and in awe of the contacts we have developed over the years. And with Facebook we are able to still interact with so many who we don’t see on a regular basis!
Some of you still don’t know that Private Quarters has closed their doors as of June 1, 2012. At first this was quite a shock but as most of us “mature folk” have learned (I think they call that wisdom!) that when a door closes, it gives us an opportunity to take a close look at that “wish list” we keep….and act on it. Kris and I spent a lovely evening in the hot tub with a great bottle of wine to determine what was important to our family now (that list was in my June 2012 post) and I am happy to report that we have found a simpler, very rewarding way to create security for our family and help the people we care about!
Our business partner is a “direct to you” store for safe, non-toxic, eco-friendly and made-in-the-USA products. These products combined with the skills I have acquired over the last 35 years, will create a fine blend of new services we can offer our customers. I continue to speak on Visual Presence, Dress for Success, Put Your Best Foot Forward, How To Sleep More Restoratively….but now will also offer appointments/will speak on topics relating to my Nail Technician, Cosmetology, Esthetician and Makeup Artist Licenses and Experience.
We look forward to helping you or someone you know…continuing our adventure of helping you and yours have Comfort For Life! Please contact us for upcoming events and more information at (847) 502-8394 or Elizabeth@yourcomfortforlife.com
Elizabeth & Kris Gronert bringing you new ideas each month for your family’s Comfort For Life.
Stay tuned as our blog evolves – we promise it will be a fun adventure!
Wow – May 2012 was the month of change! It broke our hearts when we found out that Private Quarters was closing! We loved helping everyone sleep more restoratively….and our organization had been kicking butt! Unfortunately, PQ has officially closed their doors as of June 1, 2012. And now we move to our next adventure!
This is an invitation to be one of our first clients in our new business. We are not trying to recruit you – we are hoping you will consider being a customer…..let’s plan a call at your convenience to share the information. Please call or text me at (847) 502-8394 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Excited to reconnect and catch up! We know that this move has created more “comfort for life” for us and our family!
Once we learned of the impending close of Private Quarters we wanted to be very intentional and made a focused list of guidelines. We have spent about 250 hours speaking with Industry Experts and then with over 57 Different Companies in the last 3 weeks. We have been able to interact with the Presidents, CEO’s, Owners and Top Leaders in these companies! Here are some of the priorities we had when evaluating possible businesses:
Needed & Essential vs. Luxury or “A Want”
Consumable – Monthly Customer Residual Income – Redirected Spending
Strong Leadership and Mentor to partner for quick success
Upline earnings over $250,000 with senior income over $1,000,000 per year
Financially stable/ Debt-free best!
Business needs to be simple to understand and do
No Schlepping;-) of samples, delivering orders, etc.
Appeals to both Men & Women
Products all “Made in the USA!”
NO INVENTORY NEEDED
Recommended from Industry Confidants
Recommended by People We Trust using the products/doing the business
Established with user-friendly training & know their metrics/statistics
International (at least 5 countries)
Products & Company Culture that excites and inspires us
Fits our family, friends & clientele
Kris and I want to say THANK YOU to everyone for your kind words, notes, emails – we are so grateful for the time we have had together in Private Quarters. We look forward to catching up with each one of you soon – we have had quite a crazy few weeks doing homework!
Obviously, over the next few weeks I will “remodel” my blog! Since we depart tomorrow for our 17 day trip (including the 7 Day Alaskan Cruise we earned from PQ), it may take a while!! Keep checking back to watch it evolve! We bring you “Comfort for Life” Elizabeth & Kris Gronert (847) 502-8394 or email@example.com
Private Quarters has 1000 Kits they are giving away for FREE (you only pay $5 S&H plus tax, so $8-9 total cost!!) If you would enjoy having more money in the bank, helping the people you care about sleep and live in comfort…let’s get one of those kits for you!! Enrollment starts January 10, 2012 at noon PST! Call or text me at 847-502-8394 or email at Elizabeth@yourcomfortforlife.com Elizabeth Anthony Gronert – we bring you comfort for life!
It’s that time again….everyone racing around to find just the perfect gift for the special people in our lives!! With Private Quarters we will save you time and money….and you may shop from the comfort of your home, office or visit our in-home boutique in Palatine! Our products are sensible gifts that people will use every day….and they will think of you when they use their gift. Our products are so lush and cozy that you will enhance their soft surroundings in their home, offer relaxaton in our comfortwear and improve the quality of their sleep with our bedding! Here’s a few ideas to get you started!
- Our Best Selling Serenity Plush Sheets (some of us call them the “Naked Sheets” – check them out on pages 16-17A in our catalog) are one of our Guest Specials this month….you can get up to 3 sets for 40% off with a Regular Price Purchase of $75-$225! These are especially appreciated by those who love cozy, run cold when they sleep or are ready for something different! Great gift for those “who have everything!” See all the December Guest Specials you can take advantage of on your order by clicking here: http://www.myprivatequarters.com/pq_pdfs/2011_Dec_Guest.pdf
- If you have someone on your list who perspires or has “flashes” while sleeping, they will love our Bamboo Sheets and Comfortwear. Bamboo is more absorbent than cotton, always has a cool silky feel and is naturally antimicrobial (resists bacteria & mold growth!) It has the most amazing drape and feel against your body!! Sheets are on page 19C, Baby Doll p.45B or 53E, Pant p.51E, Nightshirt p.52B, Tee p.51B, Boxers p.51C, Robe p.52A
- If someone has pain like fibromyalgia, arthritis, gout, lupus, scleroderma, etc or going through treatments like chemo or radiation – we have lightweight, soothing bedding that will not “hurt” on sensitive skin and joints. Plus the addition of our Deluxe Mattress Pad (p.11B) and Deluxe Featherbed (p.13C) will remove pressure point pain….feels like you are sleeping on a cloud!
- Visit the 7 Layers Of Bliss Tab on our blog to view a video on each layer of our Blissful Bed for more ideas on how to have more restorative sleep!
Our Comfortwear will make you a hero in their eyes – take a look at this video for more Gift Ideas!
We know how to simplify your life – your shopping is done with one visit, phone call or email!! Call or Text Elizabeth Anthony Gronert at (847) 502-8394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We bring you Comfort For Life with Private Quarters!!
Just in time for Holiday Shopping – Private Quarters has created a Kwik Kit – our Custom Catalog Tote with a variety of swatches that you can share with your friends! If they love to “catalog or online shop” this is a superior shopping experience with swatches of the fabrics they are looking at!
Open your Private Quarters Account with our New Kwik Kit is as Easy as 1-2-3!
1. Enroll with Private Quarters and choose the Kwik Kit for $39.99 plus tax. Your Kwik Kit includes everything you need to start your new or add-in business including fabric swatches of our best selling items, catalogs, order forms and our custom tote bag.
2. Earn Immediate Income! Hold your first Private Quarters Personal Shopping Experiences, you can take orders from your friends, website and begin earning income immediately!
3. Get FREE Merchandise! Private Quarters has a Fast Start Incentive that you can receive $650 FREE and MORE – your Sponsor and Upline Leader will show you how you can earn these generous rewards for just “doing your business” by submitting orders and inviting others to represent Private Quarters in your first 40 days!
Here’s What is Included in Your Quik Kit for $34.99 plus $5 S & H plus applicable tax:
- 20% Standard Discount Off Retail on any Private Quarters Product Samples or Items You Need For Your Home That You Wish To Order
- Your Own Private Quarters Website where you can take orders from friends, family and associates earning you full profit and bonus.
- 3 Month Free Subscription to Private Quarters Comfort Talk e-Newsletter
- 5 Swatches of Private Quarters Most Popular Fabrics: Heathered Sherpa, NorthWoods, Bamboo Towel, Serenity Plush Sheets, Supima Towel (Assorted Colors)
- 12 Private Quarters Catalogs
- 24 Private Quarters Order Forms
- Custom Private Quarters Catalog View Tote
Enroll now by going to my website and clicking on “Join My Team” at www.privatequarters.net/elizabeth or call me and let’s walk through the process together. I promise you are never alone in our organization…we partner with our team – so much easier to walk a path with someone who has successfully navigated before!
This month my Private Quarters Organization is up 258% over last year – we have been up TRIPLE DIGITS ALL YEAR…sound like something you would like to check out? With a $40 Start-up Cost and our 60 Day No Questions Asked Guarantee for our Products…what do you have to lose?
We bring you Comfort For Life with Private Quarters, Elizabeth Anthony Gronert, Phone (847) 502-8394 (text too) or email Elizabeth@yourcomfortforlife.com
Wow – where has the time gone! We have less than a month left for our current catalog of cozy goodies. Our focus is to help you sleep healthier & cozier every night in your home. And to help you give the most thoughtful gifts to the people you care about….for your personal and business gifting. Right now, many items that are not continuing into our Fall Catalog are available for 50-80% off…lots of scrumptious sheets, comfortwear and gifts you may need in the coming months at an unbelievable price!
Here’s the link to our sale (look now since it is while quantities last!): http://www.myprivatequarters.com/pq_pdfs/Summer11_Sale.pdf
Kris and I just returned from our 10 day trip to Hawaii, compliments of Private Quarters! Let’s keep the party going – join us this Saturday for a “Hawaiian Breakfast” in our home July 9 from 10-1. Kris will be serving his famous Eggs Benedict with Bloody Marys, Mimosas & now infamous “Dirty Birds.” Wear your family appropriate Hawaiian Gear & receive 10% off all comfortwear! We will have the 50-80% off Sale Items on display at our in-home boutique! Bring a friend new to our business & receive a $25 Gift Certificate when they purchase or book! We will demonstrate how to build a bed for more restorative sleep.
If the 9th won’t work, we can plan a time for you to stop by or I can bring samples to you! Email, Phone & Text Orders too!
This is a great time to hold a PQ Get-together with a few friends you enjoy shopping with! They will love getting great deals at 50-80% off, plus they will want to book to see all that is in our New Fall Catalog launching August 1st! Click here to see our July Host Specials: http://www.myprivatequarters.com/pq_pdfs/2011_JUL_HOST.pdf
Hold a Private Quarters Touch Tote/Book Party – take a small tote bag filled with product to work, church, the neighborhood to collect sales & receive FREE, Half-Price and 60% Off Specials!
Need Gifts? We have what you need…only a phone call or email away!
It is definitely time to shop for our cotton products….price of cotton has gone up and I am sure we will see higher prices on many items in our new catalog out August 1st!
Let me know if we can help! My name is Elizabeth Anthony Gronert bringing you Comfort For Life with Private Quarters. My phone is (847) 502-8394 or email at email@example.com
We all know sleep is important. Studies show that adults require a minimum of 6 hours of restful sleep in order to function the following day. But what if you want to do more than just function? This is where your comfort becomes a “Quality of Life” issue. So here are some tips on how you can get the most out of your 40 winks:
1. Learn to Unwind Your Body– A warm bath with some essential oils, epsom salts or bubbles can go a long way to helping your body understand that it is time to rest. Also good? Stretching, Yoga and Meditation.
2. Free Your Mind from all the “to-dos” that could pop into your head while you are trying to sleep. One good way is to jot down all the things you want to remember to do the following day on a piece of paper or into your computer or smartphone. Remember: Your Bedroom is NOT your office!
3. Enjoy a warm beverage like decaffeinated tea or milk. Same principle as the warm bath, only you are relaxing your body from the inside out. Just remember to hit the restroom before you hit the sheets! You don’t want your restful sleep interrupted by Nature’s Call.
4. Got Comfort? Comfort is not a luxury. You need your sleep in order to get through your busy day. But you don’t have to drop a fortune on your mattress to get a blissful night’s sleep. It’s all in how your layer your bedding on top of your mattress that makes the difference between a restful night and a fitful one. It all starts with the right mattress cover and builds from there-check out our online catalog to learn more about our “Seven Layers of Bliss” sleep system.
In the stressful world we live in today, more than ever, the comfort of home and the value of a good night’s sleep are cherished. With the Private Quarters’ Seven Layers of Bliss Sleep System, you will have a sleep experience like nothing you have ever had!
At the end of the day, people need to climb into a comfortable bed. That is where the seven layers of bliss come in! I love to share about the health benefits of having a really comfortable bed. I love it when my customers tell me that getting into their Private Quarters Blissful bed is like sleeping on a cloud and the only drawback is that they don’t want to get out of bed in the morning. Thanks for taking the time to check out Your Comfort For Life. Stay awhile and get comfortable! Please feel free to contact me at:
Wishing you Comfort and Joy-